Kodi and I had a fun hiking adventure with our two mates and their puppers yesterday after work .
I brought along my fancy camera so I could try improving my photos for you guys! Kodi was more than happy to pose haha 👌
What do you guys think?
We love this 🙌🥕
@Regrann from @wellthybelly - Yesterday was a big day for me and my boyfriend! We adopted the sweetest little girl, Georgie 💕
Being the health freak that I am, I’m checking all the labels on her food and treats to make sure they’re crap free.
She’s her mother’s daughter 🙈
Since we’re spoiling her to the max, why not take it a little further and make her homemade treats! These are super inexpensive and easy to make. The cookie cutter part was a little time consuming but whatever, she’s worth it.
PB Sweet Potato Carrot Cookies 🐶🥕
• 1 1/2 cup @bobsredmill coconut flour
• 1/2 cup peanut butter
• 1/2 cup grated carrots
• 1 cup organic canned sweet potato purée
• 3 eggs
• 1/2 cup coconut oil (measure then melt)
• preheat oven to 350
• mix all ingredients then form dough into a ball
• place dough on a sheet of wax paper with small amount of coconut flour then place another sheet on top of the dough and roll out to desired thickness (I used my @hydroflask)
• use a cookie cutter then place them on a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat
• bake for about 15-20 minutes until edges are golden
10 2133 days ago
Organic farming keeps toxic chemicals out of food, bodies, soils, lakes and rivers. 🍎🍠🍌🥕
4 2144 days ago
Carob chips are a safe alternative to chocolate for pups. 🐶 The legume that is naturally sweet like cocoa. Carob is a source of fiber and pectin which helps eliminate toxins. Carob has vitamins, magnesium, calcium, iron, potassium and protein. ❤️ Carob is extracted from the carob bean which grows on a carob shrub which belongs to the same family as peas.
6 1844 days ago
Popular Instagram Photos
Once a dog loves, they love until their last breath.
I’ve had many dogs in my life.
they have been amazing, and I have loved them all... but Zara is different, and I don’t think I’ll ever find another like her.
We adore seeing so many others share this kind of bond together. 💕