Wishing I was in this cozy corner while I put the final touches on my new site🌱In reality...I’m in an oversized sweater & yoga pants at my kitchen table 🤷🏼♀️can’t wait to share it with y’all in the next week!
QUESTION: I’d love to know if there’s any topics you want to see me teach or blog about this year?
Let me know! Thanks friends!
1 77 minutes ago
Behind The Scenes Of The GRACE Promo Shoot. 📸
1 38 minutes ago
Did you get engaged over the holidays? Let’s chat, I’d love to be a part of your special day 🎊
To all my grooms out there here are some "Groom Getting Ready Tips" for your wedding day:
1. Keep the drinking to a minimum. ... You don't want to be drunk before the ceremony.
2.Know how to tie a tie. ... You know how many times I have had to help the groom out because he didn't know how to tie his tie! Lol.. The guys were literally on youtube for like 30 minutes trying to figure it out until I came in, haha!
3. Have your manly items ready. ...
4. Get your groomsmen almost ready. ...
5. Pack an emergency kit. ...
6. Have your suits pressed. We don't need you all wrinkled the day of. .