Bonjour, voici une nouvelle publication avec @anaellechretienoff, une série aux goûts de printemps, dites moi ce que vous en pensez, quelle est votre photo préférée ? 🌷
Vos retours sont précieux, que vous soyez photographe, modèle ou éleveur de sauterelle, vraiment! 😁
there is no such thing, but i hope you already knew that ;)
Now, if i had to describe a perfect relationship, here some ideas:
• love yourself first, understand yourself, feel good in your skin. I think this is the first step for a relationship to work. Otherwise you’ll start blaming your partner for your own insecurities
• the person you feel more comfortable with. A good relationhip has to feel like you’re home. • have fun! Don’t take it too seriously. Laugh! Kids tend to always like more the funny parent, right? Well, it’s the same in a relationship ;)
• respect and appreciation. I think couples where there is no appreciation don’t really work. Your partner should be proud of who you are and what you do.
• fairytales don’t really happen, so don’t expect everything to be the way you dreamt about it. That doesn’t mean you should settle for less ;)
• don’t underestimate the difference between men and women. I think lots of couple slipt because they don’t really understand that men are from Mars and women are from Venus 😜
There is much more to say, but i have to get off the bus in the next seconds, so that’s all for tonight 😅
Please feel free to share with me what things do you find important in a relationship ;)
Geçen senenin vaktinden önce açmamış çiçekleri, vaktinden önce yağmurlaşmamış bulutları. ⛅️
Bu vesileyle sevdiğim bazı atasözleri:
Vaktinden önce çiçek açmaz.
Çıkmayan candan ümit kesilmez.
Gün doğmadan neler doğar.
Sabreden derviş muradına ermiş?
Sabır acıdır, meyvesi tatlıdır.
Bakarsan bağ olur, bakmazsan dağ olur.
(Bu yukarıdakilerle epeyce alâkasız.)
En una de las murallas de la ciudad de Guimarães, ubicada al norte de Portugal, se lee una frase que reza: "Aquí nació Portugal". Efectivamente, en esta ciudad nació el primer rey de Portugal Afonso Henríques y por extensión, el reino de Portugal.
Esta pequeña ciudad, cuna de los portugueses, es considerada desde el año de 2001 patrimonio de la humanidad.
1 6814 hours ago
Boulangerie française à Munich, Allemagne
Französische Bäckerei in München 😋
The Lotus Temple, located in Delhi, India, is a Bahá'í House of Worship. Like all Bahá'í Houses of Worship, the Lotus Temple is open to all, regardless of religion or any other qualification. The building is composed of 27 free-standing marble-clad "petals" arranged in clusters of three to form nine sides, with nine doors opening onto a central hall with a height of slightly over 34.27metres and a capacity of 2500 people. The Lotus Temple has won numerous architectural awards and has been featured in many newspaper and magazine articles. A 2001 CNN report referred to it as the most visited building in the world.