Combat FLAKES with our Flake Away Scrub made with natural ingredients.
Use Code: HEALTHYHAIR
link in my page
2 233 hours ago
Wow! It’s been a solid YEAR since I put myself out to social media! Although it has not been the easiest since opportunities are unfortunately based on “likes, views and comments” DOORS have opened for me!
1. I was blessed to be a hair model in NY. @sunflowersandscissors
2. I was featured on Boston Voyager, Curly Co., Elaine Hair & Body and Alikay Naturals. @bostonvoyager@alikaynaturals@elainehairbody
3. I was selected by SheaMoisture to be an ambassador for them.
4. I met and built some AMAZING relationships with well known influencers like
Lisa La Mode and Actually Ashly. @lisaalamode@actually_ashly Thank you ladies for your mentoring 🤗
5. I was able to not only be at curly events but participate in workshops for curly hair.
6. I’ve engaged with some pretty awesome ppl in the curly haired community
7. The Loft hair studio aka Sister P. has encouraged me to continue growing, learning and networking! @theloftmedford
8. Last but FAR from LEAST, I have just been blessed to be an Ambassador for Alikay Naturals!
9. Companies I love like Denman Brushes, Palmers, Shea Moisture, Curls, etc. sending my items to keep my content going!!!! @denmanbrush@sheamoisture@palmers@curls
10. I will keep going and I’m so so so so thankful for the growth and support and DMS I get on daily.
It feels good to do what you love and have a crowd cheering behind you 💓I couldn’t tag everyone but your love and support has not gone unnoticed 😘 thank you!!! @notofthisworldx
I just got a haircut in July from @curlsoneonone. Before I wash my hair today, I sat down trying to figure out when my layers grew out and my hair got so long. I honestly don’t know 🤷🏽♀️ but I’m not complaining 💁🏽♀️
I really do believe that you decide your truth worth, and that you decide your true power. 👑
Hair/Makeup Details ⬇
Makeup 💜 Soo, I made 3 main changes with my everyday makeup routine 💎 1. Starting with my skin, I now use @maybelline Fit Me loose finishing powder in 30 Medium Deep, and it leaves my skin with a matte finish so it only shines in the right places #mnyitlook
👄 2. For my lips, I use a brown lip liner first to outline & then lightly fill: @RimmelLondonCanRimmel Rimmel London Stay on Lip Contouring Pencil 045 #livethelondonlook
Then I use a gloss for some shine ✨ Rimmel London Stay Glossy 185 Savoy Plum
👀 3. Eyes: Use a lighter brown eyeshadow for the crease so it's not as intense @covergirl trunaked sunsets, then use Quo cream eyeshadow for my lid + used it also on top of my highlight for added sparkles
Hair Care ❤
Use @marcanthonyhaircare curl envy curl cream, + fluff it with a pick
- Also deep conditioned last night so it's pretty shrunken since it's super moisturized 🌞
Curlfriends, meet my mami!
She had also been straightening her hair forever, and ever since I started to embrace my natural texture, she's been inspired to do the same.
It's so cool that I inspired my mom to love her natural hair. She's not doing CGM, but soon I'll have her on it. Her hair already looks so healthy, I can't wait to see what it does. Please welcome her to our curly community and show her some love. Also any advice on caring for white hair?
Anybody else on a healthy hair journey with their moms?! I'm so excited! ❤🦁🌀
It’s finally #washday and #wetcurlwednesday 🧖🏻♀️ I often see curlies talk about wanting bigger clumps and tighter curls. When I think of big juicy curls, @mymanecurls comes to mind 😍 But not all hair types can candle those big, juicy curls like hers. For those of us that have finer hairs and lower densities, the weight of the clumps actually weighs down your curl pattern and will give you less defined curls. I’ve had to learn that for me, my clumps have to be smaller so that my curls can be tighter. Once I’ve gotten my hair to clump up, I will go in and separate the clumps into smaller sections and then I’ll scrunch my hair to bring out the curl. This also helps with volume since your hair sectioned off into smaller pieces. How do you prefer your clumps? Bigger or smaller? ➰➿