The Boulder Dushanbe Teahouse was a blast! Definitely something you need to do in boulder for an amazing yummy experience. Besides the great tea and delicious treats the stories of the architecture is mind blowing! From overseas pieces of carved wood to colorful ceilings being built overseas and taken apart and shipped to boulder. To the parts being away in storage for 8 years! To flying the original architect out to rebuild it all those years later. Also all by hand, no power tools used! This was shared by our kind waitress! The tea flavors were all different and yummy! The chocolate cake was my favorite!
Pan seared Salmon + Cucumber Dill sandwiches 🐟🥒☕️😌 was one of my fav things I learned to make in 2018! • I used to not like the skin - however once I’ve had it seared perfectly... I’ve learned to love it! How do you like your salmon? #lov3stiacooks ||| *** FAQ: I pan seared my salmon on parchment to avoid burning + sticking of the fish. Season fish + oil ~ have it on a hot pan on low to medium heat until crispy. Make sure to NOT move the fish around until it’s at your desired crunchiness! Cooking on parchment also helps you to use much less oil! 🌱
• i think that a cigarette might help pass, mm, might help pass the time • stop smoking and start eating classy asparagus rolls and cucumber sandwiches which will be provided at @ceddsongs and my gig next wednesday at the wine cellar • #incentives •
My “Taco” cucumber subs. Mushroom, red chili, light sour cream, garlic and lean ground beef. You can save yourself a couple hundred calories just by substituting your tortillas for cucumber.
Fat: 16.7 (g)
Carbs: 20.3 (g)
Protein: 34.3 (g)
Total calories: 350
Si este año prometiste bajarle al PAN, ¡NO te puedes perder este “sándwich” de POLLO! 🥒🥑
- 1 cda de aceite
- 2 aguacates
- 3 chiles serranos picado
- 1/4 de cebolla picada
- 1 cda de cilantro picado
- 1 cda de jugo de limón
- al gusto de mostaza
- al gusto de mayonesa - 1/8 de pimiento morrón en tiras
- 1 pepino
- al gusto de sal y pimienta
- 1 brocheta aceitunas y jitomate cherry
1. Cocina el pollo en un sartén a fuego medio con un poco de aceite hasta que esté completamente cocido. Sazona a tu gusto, retira y corta en fajitas.
2. Para el guacamole: en un bowl, machaca el aguacate, mezcla con el chile serrano, la cebolla, el cilantro, el jugo de limón, la mayonesa y sazona con sal y pimienta.
3. Pela el pepino dejando líneas de cáscara, corta por la mitad a lo largo. Con ayuda de una cuchara retira las semillas.
4. Agrega un poco de guacamole sobre el pepino, coloca tiras de pollo y añade las tiras de pimiento. Cierra, coloca una brocheta y disfruta.
My cucumber sandis are pretty much legendary. Right, @kmmartin1 ?!? They are my go to party app and a total crowd pleaser. Did i mention they take less than 10 mins to put together?!? Here is how you make them👇🏻
1 package @srosens cocktail rye bread
1 package softened cream cheese
1 package italian salad dressing mix (i prefer @kraftrecipes good seasons)
1 thinly sliced cucumber
dry dill seasoning
Mix the cream cheese and seasoning mix together and spread evenly on each rye bread. Top with a cucumber slice, sprinkle on some dry dill and you are done. Easy as that. 💁🏼♀️
Take brunch outside. Boost your ordinary avocado spread with 1 scoop of Collagen Peptides! Mix 1 scoop right into your smashed 🥑 add a squeeze of lemon juice and a sprinkle of cilantro and you’re good to go! Did you know that Collagen protein helps aid in digesting carbs and fat? Improve digestion & heal your gut in link☝️ #eatbettergofurther 📷 from @livehealthywithmekayla