Add a dreamy twist to your breakfast with this Paleo Crêpes Cake recipe stacked with layers of blueberry filling.
• 6 large pasture-raised eggs
• 1 ½ cups unsweetened almond milk
• 2 cups blanched almond flour
• 1/8 t vanilla powder or extract
• Pinch of sea salt
• 1 t ghee, melted
For Blueberry Cashew Filling:
• 1 cup fresh blueberries
• 1/4 cup water
• 2 cups cashews, soaked overnight and drained
• 2 T raw honey
1. For the Filling: Add the blueberries to a small saucepan with a 1/4 cup of water over medium / low heat and cook until bubbly. Remove from the heat and mash in a saucepan with a fork. Add the cooked blueberries, cashews and honey to a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy for about 30 seconds and set aside.
2. For the Crêpes: In a separate bowl, combine the eggs and almond milk. Whisk until smooth and gradually stir in the almond flour, sea salt, and vanilla.
3. Grease a medium skillet with ghee over medium heat. Drop in a 1/3 cup of batter and rotate to spread and cover the pan. Cook for 3 - 4 minutes.
4. Set the crêpe onto a serving plate using a spatula. Spread a thin layer of filling on top. Repeat with the remaining crêpes and filling mixtures until all is complete.
25 9799:21 PM Jul 22, 2018
- [Halal] 31 Street -
🍔 Spécialité Burger
📍31 Rue Gauthey 75017, Paris
⏳Ouvert de 11h00-00h00
Samedi fermeture à 1h00
👀 Bon Appétit 😘