Mexican Caldo de pollo/ chicken soup with my prepped salsa chicken and chunky veggies! I made a huge batch of chicken in my instant pot on Saturday and I’ve been eating it all week! So yummy and easy! Threw veggies, seasoning, and broth in a dutch oven and simmered for 20-30 min, then added the amount of chicken we wanted to each bowl and poured the hot soup over and boom done. Top w/ cilantro, avocado, sour cream, cheese, or all of these. #soup#salsachicken#chickenthighs#prep#instantpot#veggies#dinner#keto#lunch#paleo#yum#foodprep#avocado
Crispy skin chicken thighs, recipe link in profile. Hands down..the best way to cook a bone-in, skin on thigh for the crispiest skin shy of the Colonel at KFC🐔Pre-heat that cast iron pan, keep it skin side down for most of the cooking time, oven set to 475 F..and don't forget the splatter guard! Lots of yummy fat in the skin, perfect for the #keto diet, Whole30, & #mealprep. #FlavCity
81 18696:06 PM Jan 7, 2019
Love the recipe? Show your friend ❤ ・・・
Using hummus as a secret ingredient for a creamy vegan lemon garlic pasta 🍝 🍋🍃
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 medium onion, sliced
2 garlic cloves, sliced
1 cup spinach
1 cup plain hummus
1 pound spaghetti pasta
Juice of 1 lemon + zest
¼ cup chopped fresh basil, plus more for serving
Pinch of crushed red pepper
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and cook until al dente according to package directions. Reserve 1 cup of pasta cooking water, then drain the pasta and return to the pot to stay warm.
In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the onions and cook for 5-7 minutes or until fragrant and they soften. Add the garlic, and cook for 30 seconds, or until fragrant. Add the spinach and cook for 1 minute, or until is slightly wilts.
Add the hummus, about ½ cup of the pasta cooking water, the lemon juice and lemon zest, and stir until a creamy sauce forms. Add more pasta water to thin the sauce a little at time, as desired.
Transfer the cooked pasta to the skillet, add the basil and crushed red pepper.
Serve immediately basil, if desired.
Save. Save. Save.
19 3694:16 AM Oct 18, 2018
less than 30 min simple weeknight dinner (that will NOT disappoint)! 🔥 🍗 sriracha and brown sugar crispy chicken thighs with blanched snow peas and white rice. the marinade consists of 1 tsp brown sugar, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 tablespoon sesame oil and 2 tablespoons sriracha - drizzle of oil and salt and pepp to taste (for about 1 lb of chicken thighs)
all you need to do is grill on medium/high with a drizzle of oil and let them char (about 10-12 mins per side). While its cooking, blanch your snow peas and make your white rice (i used 1 min microwave rice cuz I’m lazy, but just plan prior and start cooking your rice if you’re using stovetop/rice cooker). Enjoy ✨! #llindseyeats#chickendinner#30minutemeals#imsomartha
LEMON GARLIC BUTTER STEAK STEAK AND ZUCCHINI NOODLES
1 1/2 lb (650g) flank steak, sliced against the grain
4 medium zucchini
2 tablespoons olive oil
4 garlic cloves, minced
2 tablespoons butter or ghee
1 lemon, juice and zest
1/4 cup (60ml) low-sodium chicken broth
1/4 cup chopped parsley
1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Salt and fresh cracked pepper, to taste
The steak marinade
1/3 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup lemon juice
1/2 cup olive oil
1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce (or any hot chili sauce you like)
1. Combine the ingredients for the marinade in an airtight container or a Ziploc bag. Add the steak strips into the marinade, seal and allow to marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to one hour.
2. In the meantime, wash and trim the ends of the zucchini. Using a spiralizer, make the zucchini noodles, then set aside.
3. Bring the steak to room temperature and heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat — reserve the juices of the marinade for later. Add the steak strips in one layer and season with salt and pepper. Cook for one minute without stirring.
4. Add minced garlic, then stir the steak for another minute or two to cook the other side. Remove the steak from the skillet and set aside to a plate.
5. In the same skillet, add butter, lemon juice and zest, red pepper flakes, chicken broth, and remaining marinade juices. Bring to a simmer and allow to reduce for 2-3 minutes, stirring regularly.
6. Stir in the fresh parsley, then add the zucchini noodles and toss for one minute to warm it up. Add the steak strips back to the pan and stir for another minute. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
24 114211:15 AM Oct 14, 2018
This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram. All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on this application are property of Instagram