Little sleepy baby 💤 Milo is doing really well! He has a few more days of medication, but he is almost completely back to normal. He is still very sleepy and not as playful as usual, but otherwise he is doing great! We are very grateful for all of the kind and encouraging words over the past few days 😺
2 3612 minutes ago
#Little#puss without boots!!! The #Persiancat is a long-haired breed of cat characterized by its round face and short muzzle. In the Middle East region they are widely known as #Iranian cat and in Iran they are known as #Shirazicat.
The traditional Persian, or #dollface Persian, is closest to the original breed of Persian cat, without the development of extreme features.
They have slightly flat face with a short nose and big round eyes.
1. The first documented ancestors of the Persian were imported into Italy from Iran (historically known as Persia) around 1620.
2. The exact history of the Persian cat does seem to be a bit of a mystery but the story has it that these long-haired cats were imported into Europe as their popularity grew and breeding took place in Italy and France.
3. The Persian cat was first presented at the world's first organised cat show in 1871 in London, England, before making its way to the United States of America in the early 1900s.
4. In 2015 it was ranked as the 2nd most popular breed in the United States according to the Cat Fanciers' Association.
5. Persian cats are famous for their long, luxurious coats. Their coat is very fine and silky to the touch.
6. #Bastet Cat #Goddess, Egyptians were the first who gave Cats a Status of God.
7. Cat is the largest & most famous pet among Households among the world.
Scientific name: Felis catus (the domestic cat).
Height: 10-14 inches approx.
Weight: 5-7 kg approx.
Length: 1.5-3 ft approx.
Life Span: 12-17 years approx
Teeth: 30 Adult teethes & Canine are called fangs.
Speed: 48 kmph / 29 mph approx.
Habitat: Origin Iran, Middle east, and distributed all around the world.
Status: Cat in largely owned as household pet throughout the world.
0 1013 minutes ago
Ich muss noch ein paar Tage auf meine Stimme verzichten und leider dem Mikrofon fernbleiben. Zum Glück ist hier immer jemand, der mich wärmt und beschützt! 📻🎙🐈❤ Habt noch einen schicken Mittwoch! 🤗🤗🤗
gaze into my eyes...on the count of three, you’ll give me all your treats. 1...2...3...😸
i hate shooting backlit photos, but sometimes it’s unavoidable depending on where leo is looking 🙈 editing these photos is such a pain, but couldn’t resist trying to salvage this shot of leo staring into the camera!
use LEO for 10% off
198 1636222 hours ago
Happy 1st Birthday to our sweet little snow leopard!! Everest (aka Ever) has brought so much love, laughter and whole new levels of volume to our home 😆 We adore our little talkative adventurer so very much ❄️🐆🎈❤️
This is my "What, from the bottom of my heart, the fluff" face 😕 #whatthefluff
🙋♂️ This pretty much sums up Errol's first reaction to the microchip feeders we introduced last weekend. 😂 But here the actual story since so many of you asked about our new feeding regime with our microchip feeders:
All three cats adjusted super quick to them and what used to be a stressful time for everyone is now a very calm and stress-free affair. Errol caught on very quickly that stealing his sisfurs food isn't an option anymore which, weirdly, made him relax a lot. He eats his food and mostly not even all of it and then goes about his business. The girls can eat in peace and at their pace.
A big THANK YOU to all of you that recommended the microchip feeders! 👌❤️🦊
168 1062622 hours ago
yesterday i took ori out in the snow for the first time! ❄️
he didn’t seem to mind it, but he didn’t seem to particularly enjoy it either 😂 it was quite cold (15 F) so i don’t blame him. i was surprised that he didn’t shiver at all! he spent most of his time in the snow, sitting under a bush 🤷🏻♀️
have you taken your cats outside in the snow before? 🌨
"Have I seen the catnip? Nope. Definitely not! " 👀
👩 I love that Ellie gets so intensely focused during playtime. She will sit like this for ages, just watching the toy moving back and forth. It can take up to five minutes for her to finally pounce. And when she does, she pretty much always runs right past it 😂