9 principals I’ve learned & live by as I’ve surrounded myself with positive/inspiring/uplifting people: 👑
1. God is real. He is in control and He loves you. So relax... it will all work out. Smile more often.
2. 151,600 people die each day in the world. Inhale... now exhale. You just did something that all those people will never do again. Take advantage of that opportunity.
3. Never speak ill of another to stroke your own little ego.
4. Distance yourself from negative people who blame everyone & everything for why they aren’t happy.
5. If the eyes are the window to your soul then people are more interested in who you are than what you have to say. That’s why God gave you two eyes for people to look into & one mouth to speak from.
6. Learn to pray. Prayer changes things.
7. God wants you to be successful. God also expects you to work.
8. Keep your life simple, spend less than you earn, & save your money. Remember no one really cares what you have... I’m serious... they really don’t care.
9. Just love... in the end that’s all that really matters. 👑 #EmpireStateOfMind👑
Sometimes I feel like all I do is sit in traffic... I’m always on the go, always, driving, or always growing. Thank God no matter how bad my situation may seem, I make it to my destination on time🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾. Here’s a long caption to let y’all know I’m Show READY💁🏾♀️! TUNE IN TONIGHT AT 9 PM EST💋💋💋
"Are you living a life if endless excuses? I KNOW YOU ARE!
Here are the reasons we make excuses.
✔️Fear of success (believe it or not.)
✔️Lack of confidence or resources.
Excuses lead to getting “stuck” and a life FULL of regrets. Moreover, success in any field of endeavor requires a period of discomfort where we must venture into unfamiliar territories, never knowing what to expect. 👀
The moment you catch yourself making excuses, immediately ask yourself the following set of questions:
-How badly do I really want this?
-Why don’t I have what I want?
-What excuses are getting in the way?
What can you do? Focus on solutions and opportunities! the things that did work. It’s a simple shift, but if we keep this principle at the forefront of our mind when making excuses, it will immediately transform our perspective of the situation at hand.
Still open to account management, DM for more info..
Today was a very productive day! 😆 After a long day of work, what are some things you do to unwind? ▫️
Need Help Running Your Social Media?
Click The Link In Our Bio To Schedule Your FREE Consultation!
If you are like me I am sure it could easily be a few pages long. And don’t forget all those brilliant ideas you have of other projects, service, course you want to create. This can be the greatest and most frustrating part of being an entrepreneur.
📍Staying positive takes a lot of work, but I promise it’s worth all the effort.
👥Tag someone who needs to see this!
📌Check out our stories for more quotes!
💯If you see us in Explore,press Follow you won't get lost!
77 142720 hours ago
This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram. All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on this application are property of Instagram