It has been awhile and since many have been asking, so I’ll be taking orders
Tomorrow, Saturday for lunch.
Briyani Mutton Masala- $8 Per Pack
Briyani Ayam Merah -$7 Per Pack
Each set comes with Veg Dhalcar and Acar
No Minimum order required, you can choose to have it individually packed or separately packed like in the pics below.
Self Collect will be at Jurong West.
Delivery is also available btw 11am-2pm latest.
Addtional $12 per location for islandwide delivery.
Do pm me now to order and do share this post with your family and friends.
Thank you. 😊
Red velvet shake & Bingo Bhel 😍😍
Place - @cherishjaipur
TAG TO YOUR FRIENDS 😍
Try their thick shakes & food and get 50% Off on your billing, till 31st January✌
2 85615 hours ago
Tag the lucky friend!
Are you a foodie?
Is your friend a foodie?
Tag your friends and the luckiest three get to avail offer or order a minimum order food which we deliver with happiness and no bill.
Tag your Chandigarh, Mohali, Panchkula, Zirakpur friends now!
Start commenting and tagging your friends here.
With this weekend, we bring you an exciting new offer.
Everyday on our Instagram account we will upload a post in the afternoon and all you have to do is tag your friends, untill next day. ( 24 Hours )
The user who has tagged maximum friend will get a free meal as well random friend tagged gets the meal combo as well 😎
Also, the friends tagged can comment and win too😎
OFFER :- 1) Your friends will get a chance to have free meal/avail the offer until the next day.
2) The user will be notified through our Instagram Handle on your DM!
3) The meal would be good enough for 2-3 people ( Veg /Chicken / Mutton) & Beverage ( Cocacola / Virgin Mojito )
4) The offer cannot be transfered to another person and can only be availed by the user.
5) The offer can only be availed through call and will not be allowed for online orders !
6) Friends and user tagged should be following Captain Toms'. 7) A box of happiness will be delivered personally at your doorstep.
There cannot be a better start for a Weekend to start by than with Captain Toms'. Start tagging now! .
Pressure Cooker Mutton Biryani
Mutton - 1 kg
Turmeric powder - 3/4 Tsp
Chili powder - 2 Tsp
Salt to taste
For Masala paste
Shallots - 6 nos
Green chili - 2 nos
Red chili - 6 nos
Grated Coconut - 2 Tsp
Few Mint leaves
Few Coriander leaves
Coriander powder - 1 Tsp
For Pressure cooking
Ghee - 2 Tbsp
Oil - 1 Tbsp
Onion - 4 nos thinly sliced
Tomato - 3 nos chopped
Grounded Masala paste
Salt to taste
Diluted Coconut Milk - 3 cups
Basmati Rice - 3 cups (soaked 30 mins)
1. In a mixing bowl add mutton, turmeric powder, chili powder, and salt. Rub well to mutton pieces.
2. Let it sit for 15 minutes.
3. For masala paste: In a blender add shallots, garlic cloves, ginger, green chili, red chili, grated coconut, mint leaves, coriander leaves and coriander powder.
4. Add little water and grind to a paste.Your masala paste is ready to keep aside.
5. Soak basmati rice for 30 minutes.
6. Heat ghee and oil in a pressure cooker. Add the whole spices (cinnamon, cardamom pods, clove, bay leaves).
7. Add the thinly sliced onions and saute till it turns a brown color.
8. Then add tomatoes and saute for few minutes.
9. Now add the grounded masala paste and saute for few minutes.
10. Add the mutton pieces and salt. Mix well.
11. Add diluted coconut milk, coriander leaves, mint leaves and pressure cook the mutton.
12. Once mutton is cooked check for seasoning.
13. Keep the flame on low add soaked basmati rice and cook for 7 minutes.
14. Turn off the stove and let it sit for 5 minutes.
15. Enjoy the pressure cooker mutton biryani with raita or any gravy of your choice.