The Kabsa is a popular biryani-like dish native to Dubai. With its spicy rice & tender meats, its well loved by the natives & tourists alike.
For spicy biriyanis & more, walk in to any of our restaurants at Turyaa Chennai and you will love it!
For reservations contact: 044-66970000, +91 7358032223.
Mushroom Biryani in Pressure cooker Recipe
Ghee - 2 Tbsp
Bay leaf - 2 to 3 nos
Star Anise - 1 no
Cardamom pods - 3 nos
Clove - 4 to 5 nos
Onions - 3 nos (Chopped)
A piece of Ginger (chopped)
Few cloves of Garlic (chopped)
Green chilies - 2 nos
Red Chili paste - 3 tsp
Grated Coconut - 5 tsp
Few Coriander leaves
Few Mint leaves
Add little Water
Tomatoes - 2 nos (chopped)
Mushrooms - 500 gms
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
Coriander powder - 1 tsp
Coriander & Mint leaves - 1/2 bunch
Basmati Rice - 300 ml - (soaked 30 mins in water)
Water - 450 ml
1. Soak the basmati rice in water for 30 minutes
2. Heat ghee in the pressure cooker
3. Add bay Leaves, star anise, cinnamon, cardamom, cloves & onions. Saute till brown
4. Meanwhile, grind ginger, garlic, green chilis, chili paste, grated coconut, coriander & mint leaves with little water to a paste
5. Add the ground masala to the browned onions. Cook till the smell disappears and the oil separates.
6. Now add tomatoes, mushrooms, turmeric powder, coriander powder, salt, coriander & mint leaves. Mix well
7. Add soaked basmati rice and mix gently. Reduce flame to low-medium
8. Add water and mix. check for seasoning.
9. Close the lid and put flame to medium- high. Wait for steam, then put on the weight
10. Cook for 1 whistle. Turn off.
Steaming Hot Biryani...FTW! 😍 Tag someone who always craves for a Biryani 😋 Watching this and the steam coming out of the Biryani is so satisfying that it literally makes your mouth water 🍽️🤤
Shot by @chennai_foodreviews .
and drool over your screen everyday 😆
27 32226 days ago
Plate full of happiness
Let it be a good year with much love n loads of food 😋
In the picture:
Chicken Biriyani with boiled egg
Chicken leg fry
PS: Mom made happiness 😍♥️✨