I’m off to another adventure next week and here I am, stuck in such a huge pile of clothes, not knowing where and when to start packing.
Every time I leave for a getaway, I always ponder on how amazing my life is because I get to do all these things. I have a job that pays not only my and my family’s bills, it also lets me enjoy de-stressing vacations such as this. And I am always in awe and gratitude.
Every so often we come to a halt to be thankful because of grand happenings in our lives, but how often do we stop for the minute ones? The fact that we are breathing. Right. At. This. Moment. It’s such a minute detail that we tend to overlook its importance.
And while I get to sort out all my stuff, I hope I’ll be able to sort out my thoughts too. Same as the clothes on my bed right now, this train of thought? ....messy
Nonetheless, let the universe know that I am thankful, for everything that I am able to enjoy right now. Time. Money. Freedom.
I bet this is just Bali jitters. I’ll get over this.
Aujourd'hui, j'ai décidé de changer d'île, je suis aller sur Koh Phi Phi, une île beaucoup plus touristique, et où il y a plein d'endroits pour faire la fête !
Bien sûr, je ne suis pas là pour ça, demain je pars faire une expédition pour voir les différentes îles aux alentours et les différents paysages qu'il y a à voir sur l'île ? Une expédition qui va me prendre toute l'après-midi. Au programme, bateau, kayak et snorkeling ! J'ai hâte d'y être !
Abonnez-vous pour suivre la suite de mon tour du monde :
6 10517 hours ago
Um lindo shopping em Seoul Coreia do Sul!
📍 Location: #Seoul - #SouthKorea.
🇬🇧A beautiful shopping in Seoul South Korea!
🇪🇸Un hermoso centro comercial en Seúl Corea del Sur!
Bandeiras coloridas na Coreia fa um visual incrível!
📍 #Seoul - #SouthKorea
🇬🇧Colorful flags in Korea make an incredible look!
🇪🇸¡Banderas coloridas en Corea hacen un visual increíble!
I love working on myself. Identifying the pieces of me that I've been hiding or too ashamed to look at, and then lovingly embracing myself for all that I am. There is no need to struggle with who you are when you can make a loving and grateful peace with it.
Remember, you radiate and generate more goodness for yourself when you are aware of all you have.
📍@clubtara_resort, Surigao del Norte
112 7172 days ago
The famous "Pili Nut Hills" of Quitinday, Camalig, Albay. What was supposed to be an easy, 15-minute climb to the viewdeck turned out to be an ardous excercise in plunging my ankles in fresh, slippery mud. It had been raining the past few days but I insisted on seeing the famed hills once and for all. Well, I can't say I was disappointed when I got to the top. The view is truly, err, to mud up for. 😊 ..........
If there is one ingredient to social media (and life) success that I can't stop recommending, it is this: Always Be Positive. While our life is never ever perfect, we can always choose to show or say something that will only inspire our followers and audience, our online "friends." As challenging as it may be (especially for a very emotional person like me), I always strive to be cheerful, uplifting, and helpful as much as my energy can allow. I choose to not give an iota of my time for negative pettiness.
We have to try avoiding picking petty fights and arguments. We have to stop complaining and ranting. We have to keep ignoring shades and adverse comments thrown our way. When we read something that disagrees with our world views, let's just remember that there are a billion other things we could chose to give attention to. Time is gold and time spent on negativity is precious time of your life that is wasted and that you can never, ever claim back. I caved-in before and made "patol" (deal with) all the shade thrown at me, and even when I think I came out on top and won that argument, in the end I still felt I wasted energy and not one bit happier. Let it go, focus on your life and count your blessings instead.
Have a happy, productive week my friends. I am stoked for the new things I have in store for you. And remember, ABP - Always Be Positive.
DJI Phantom 4 + PolarPro Circular Polarizer
41 15555 days ago
10 Things Every New Drone Pilot Must Know.
Did you just get your new DJI drone and are overwhelmed with the insane amount of things you need to learn in order to fly safely? Well, along with your drone's manual, here is a list of 10 things I think every new drone pilot should read first.
1. Write a Checklist. Writing down an equipment list is the surest way not to forget any essential item. Also, writing down a pre-flight checklist is a step to safer, fuss-free flights and developing sound safety habits.
2. Educate Yourself. Read the drone manual and watch the DJI video tutorials on Youtube. Also, it is your responsibility to know the applicable laws and regulations about flying your drone.
3. Update your Firmware. Keep your drone, RC, battery and DJI Go App updated. Also make sure to use the latest Android or IOS firmware.
4. Always fly on fully-charged batteries. Always.
5. Only fly in open space. Do not fly indoors. Wide fields with no trees, buildings, electric wires and far from people and other aircraft are ideal.
6. Make sure to have a clear, open Return-to-Home spot. Do not launch from balconies, covered & cramped spots. Do not launch beside buildings and walls.
7. Maintain Visual Line of Sight (VLOS) all the time. Make sure to always know where your drone is. Fly with a dedicated spotter.
8. Avoid stunts. Your drone is primarily for photography and videos, not for showing off. Avoid flying through obstacles. Do not range test (flying your drone to its extreme range limit) or zip around in sport mode in a busy environment.
9. Compass Calibrate before each flight in a new location. Avoid parking lots and places with a lot of steel rebars.
10. Go Home Manually. Only use Return to Home for emergencies. Develop the habit of going back home and landing nose-out using manual flying.
Let me know in the comments if you think I should add anything. Thanks guys I hope drone ops would find this useful. I'm always here if you have questions.
My first flight in Mt. Pulag. 2016. Beautiful dense fog and sunset light draped the landscapes as I flew my DJI Phantom 4 that afternoon.
35 10924 days ago
Se réveiller chaque matin avec cette vue, est-ce possible ? ♡
Avez-vous déjà été au Laos ? Si oui, quel est votre endroit favoris ? 😊
153 9233 days ago
Two twin sisters @elisha__h and @reneeherbert_
Enjoy a vacation on a tropical island.. 😍
Bali has many hidden paradise places. Waterfalls, rice fields, mountains, valleys, and more.
How about you, where is your pavorite place for vacation in Bali. . ?
Let's vacation in Bali with us, capture your moments with our community. We will make your holiday more enjoyable.
Serving trips throughout Bali, photos, videos & documentation
Let's go Explore the beauty of Bali 🙌
Video by : @valdays
Model : @elisha__h@reneeherbert_ •
location : Tibumana Waterfall, Apuan Village, Bangli Regency
NOTE: KEEP BALI CLEAN & GREEN 🍃🍃 ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖