Guten Morgen! Mein Name ist Alex und ich arbeite seit 3,5 Jahren im Asset & Wealth Management (AWM) Team. Hier übernimmt PwC für in- und ausländische Investmentfonds die Funktion des steuerlichen Vertreters und mein Team berechnet Steuerwerte für deren österreichische Investoren. Der Fokus des AWM Teams liegt also auf den Einkünften aus Kapitalvermögen. Noch kannst du dir darunter nicht wirklich etwas vorstellen?🤔 Dann begleite mich diese Woche und erfahre mehr über meine Aufgaben und meinen Arbeitsalltag bei PwC! 📲
1. On a preliminary seasonally adjusted basis, sales were down by 3.4 percent month-over-month, a sign that October’s sales dip wasn’t a one-month fluke, but potentially part of a larger trend.
2. Meanwhile, the average selling price of a GTA home was up by 3.5 percent year-over-year to $788,345. Prices were also up slightly in October, reflecting a relatively low level of supply that TREB believes is putting pressure on home prices.
3. Condos sold for an average of $556,723, up 7.5 percent year-over-year, while the average detached home sold for $1,008,768, up 1.3 percent from last year.
4. “Home types with lower average price points have been associated with stronger rates of price growth over the past few months,” writes Jason Mercer, TREB’s director of market analysis, in a statement.
5. TREB attributes the strength of the condo market to stricter mortgage rules and higher interest rates, which have created “tight or tightened” market conditions for the relatively more affordable property type.
6. Listings were down 26.1 percent year-over-year, as sellers’ begin to move to the sidelines of the market, as they wait for warmer conditions to list their properties.
7. “New listings were actually down more than sales on a year-over-year basis in November,” writes Bhaura, in a statement. “This suggests that, in many neighbourhoods, competition between buyers may have increased.”
Draft your own Will for only $99 with WillCraft! At WillCraft, we believe that Wills should be affordable. What's more, our Basic Wills are absolutely FREE! Start planning with WillCraft today! (Link in Bio)