𝕊𝕦𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕣, 𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤 ... ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕘𝕠 𝕨𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘. 𝔸𝕥 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕝 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕣𝕦𝕚𝕟 𝕚𝕥.
Mackenzie Ziegler and Johnny Orlando are best friends. They have a small exclusive group of friends, the beach kings. They love to surf and spend time together until something happens and they start to drift.
ll Since you came ll Chapter 5 ll
ll Convince ll
- Hey - She said when she got into Johnny's car.
- How are you? - Johnny asked when he saw her.
- Great - She said surprised - I have the feeling that you did not want to see me to ask how I am ... What's up?
- Well ... - Johnny said - I'm glad you're fine.
- Ya, okay, I'm also glad you're okay - She said laughing - What do you want ?.
- I ... - He did not know what to say. He really did not know why he invited her out. He had no reason to see her unless it was a scheduled date and now the situation was uncomfortable for both of them. Johnny turned on the car and completely ignored Mackenzie's question.
- Where are we going? - Mackenzie said.
- To the movies ... Do you feel like it? - Johnny said.
- Movies? I thought you did not have time - Mackenzie said.
- I did not have time to wait for you, but I have time to watch a movie - Johnny replied nervously.
- Is not it weird that we go to the movies? If it's to make our relationship more credible ... It does not have much of a case, I doubt any photographer will find us there - Mackenzie said.
- Better yet - Johnny said.
- Okay - Mackenzie said - What were you going to tell me today? Before telling me 'forget about it'?
- I do not remember - Johnny said lying, of course he remembered - But I have another question to ask you ...
- Tell me - Mackenzie said curious.
- Would you come with me to my sister's wedding? - Johnny said nervously, without taking his eyes off the steering wheel.
- Sure, is it in the contract? - Mackenzie said.
- I doubt it ... But my mother would suspect a lot if I go alone to my sister's wedding - Johnny answered.
- Okay, I'll go - Mackenzie said nodding while her hands were sweating. The situation was uncomfortable.
- We're here - Johnny said and they both got out of the car. They walked inside the cinema and chose a room where there were not many people.
- Johnny, did you have a girlfriend before? - Mackenzie asked while eating popcorn.
- Yes, but it was so long ago that I almost forgot about her - Johnny answered.
-How long ago? - Mackenzie asked.