• Homemade Almond Butter • Simple, Healthy & free from preservatives, sugar & unhealthy oils ➕ you can make it in a Nutribullet. • Simply roast 2 cups of raw almonds at 160C for 10 min. Cool for 5 min. Then place in the @nutribullet_sa with 10ml of Extra Virgin Olive oil and a good pinch of salt. Blend for 10 minutes or so, stopping every few minutes to clean the blades with a spoon. (That’s really the only hard part of this recipe) Eventually you will have a smooth almond butter! Store in a clean jar and consume within a week and a half. ✌🏼How To Video in my HIGHLIGHTS section.
FUDGEY CHOC BANANA AVO BROWNIES 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 Full of healthy fats, flourless and gluten-free! Who wants a piece?? 🙋🏻♀️🙋🏻♀️🙋🏻♀️ I had some ripe bananas yesterday and didn’t fell like making boring old banana bread, so I whipped up these chocolatey fudgey squares! The full recipe is below 👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽 Happy hump day! 🐪 🐪 🐪
2 large ripe bananas
1 large avocado
1/2 C cashew nuts (soaked overnight or 1-2 hours beforehand)
1/2 C melted coconut oil
1/2 C coconut sugar
2 tbsp raw cacao powder
2 tsp baking power
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 C LSA meal
A pinch of pink Himalayan salt
1/2 C dark chocolate buttons (melted)
1/4 C dark chocolate buttons (roughly chopped)
1. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees celsius (fan forced). Line a deep baking dish with baking paper.
2. In a food processor blitz together the banana, avocado, cashew nuts, coconut sugar and coconut oil until completely smooth (2-3 minutes). Then transfer the mixture into a large mixing bowl.
3. Add the cacao powder, LSA, baking powder, vanilla extract, salt and melted chocolate. Mix well.
4. Gently stir through the chopped dark chocolate buttons.
5. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
6. Bake for 25 minutes.
Enjoy these warm or cold! Store them in an air tight container in the fridge. They will keep for 3-4 days (if they last that long 😂). NOTES:
1. These brownies have a strong banana taste. If you don’t like bananas, then replace the bananas with a large avocado or 2 small avocados.
2. You may replace the natural cashew nuts with 1/2C of your preferred natural nut butter.
3. The LSA may also be replaced with almond meal.
Good thing these are healthy, because THEY ARE AMAZING 😍🤤😋 and otherwise it might be a problem. 🙈
My take on Faux Reese’s Cups:
(Makes 18 if you don’t do as many “quality control tests” as I did 😅)
👉🏻 Mini muffin tin
👉🏻 Arbonne chocolate protein (8 TBS)*
👉🏻 Organic coconut oil, melted (9 TBS)
👉🏻 Pure, organic cane sugar (3 TBS)
👉🏻 Almond butter, about 18 tsps, divided •
Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl. Spoon approximately 1/2 TBS of chocolate mixture into bottom of each “muffin cup”. Freeze 10 minutes. Try not to eat too much of the chocolate mixture that’s just sitting there staring at you. Dollop a tsp of almond butter (or your favorite nut butter) onto the center of each cup, and top with the remainder of the chocolate mixture (approximately 1 TBS, but will most likely fill it to the brim, which is kind of what you want). Freeze an additional 10 minutes. Eat as many as you like, then stash the rest in the fridge, out of sight, so no one else eats them when you’re not looking.
*Why the weird TBSs? Because I doubled an existing recipe then had to make more. 😬 Also, I’m sure it converts to cups but.....
Craving pancakes at the moment 🤩 these are blueberry and chocolate chip pancakes with almond butter, cacao nibs, and berries 🍓 definitely going to make these later this week 😋 have a great day!! 💛
9 464 hours ago
Almond Butter for under $5 💲💲💲 Unexpected find at #Target tonight. I actually tried to squeeze in a coupon trip before I had to pick up my daughter and I failed! I only had 15 minutes and it wasn’t my regular Target. But I walked by this endcap and remembered one of my daughters asked for Almond Butter and since it wasn’t written down on my list, I forgot to get it at TJ. It scanned for $6.99 (sale from $7.99) and THEN blessed #Cartwheel had a 10% on it THEN #ibotta had $1.60/1 PER jar!!
So then ended up being $4.60 a jar! One for @samantha.doyle_ and one for me! #almondbutter#justins#ibottadeals
Dear @corelifeeatery ,
ever since saturday when my body was graced with your food, i haven’t been able to stop DREAMING about it☁️✨there are so many things i want to try and i want to go back sometime, but it is quite a hike from me so i vote you open one in east liberty/shadyside👋🏼thank would be great!
zayummm 🤤😍 say hello to the creamiest oats you’ve ever seen!
i wanted everyone to see the fluffiness in real life so badly that I attatched a video 😂 so swipe over to see all the goodness!
dEATs: creamy chia oats 💛
-1/2 cup oats, 1 1/2 cup water, 1 tsp cinnamon, 1 tsp vanilla, 1 tbsp chia seeds, 1 large egg white, 2 tbsp plain greek yogurt, 1 scoop @vitalproteins collagen peptides (or your protein of choice)!
-combine oats, water, chia seeds, cinnamon and vanilla, and cook in a pot on medium heat until some of the water absorbs. add in yogurt, collagen protein (or your protein of choice). lastly, add in the egg white slowly but continue stirring so the egg white doesn’t cook! remove from pot once they’re thick and fluffy- and add allll the toppings 😍
-toppings are a golden delicious apple, more cinnamon, dark chocolate chips, chopped almonds, and melted @justins almond butter 👌🏼🧡
Syd’s Tip: i’ve been learning a lot about collagen lately and it’s so GOOD for you! as the number one protein in your body, it holds an important job. collagen heals your gut, it holds your bones and muscles together, protects your organs, and provides structure to your joints. and a personal fave, it provides elasticity to your skin, which makes your skin more glowing and vibrant 😏🤩 it’s tasteless and it dissolves in hot or cold liquid! you can add it to oats, smoothies, tea, soups, coffee for an extra protein/collagen boost!
I like a little sourdough with my Date Pecan nut butter... not the other way around 👌🏼
5 525 hours ago
🍴Маффины из миндальной пасты с малиной👌
🔹2 средних банана, размять вилкой
🔹1 ч.л ванильного экстракта
🔸1/2 чашки кефира
🔹1/4 чашки кленового сиропа или мёда 🔸1/3 чашки миндальной пасты, можно заменить на любую ореховую
🔹1/4 чашки кокосового молока, можно заменить на любое молоко
🔸1 чашка цельнозерновой муки
🔹3/4 чашки овсяных хлопьев
🔸1 ч.л соды
🔹1/4 ч.л соли
🔸1 чашка замороженной или свежей малины или голубики
1. В небольшой чашке смешать все сухие ингредиенты: муку, соду, соль. В большой чашке смешать яйца, ваниль, молоко, овсянку, кефир, пюре из бананов, миндальную расту и кленовый сироп.
2. Смешиваем сухие и мокрые ингредиенты, добавляем малину и аккуратно перемешиваем.
4. Разогреть духовку до 180С. Смазать форму для маффинов кокосовым маслом, разложить тесто и выпекать 25-27 минут или пока не подрумянится верхушка. Дать остыть 5-7 минут. Приятного аппетита😋
🍴Almond muffins with raspberries👌
🔹2 medium banana, mash with a fork
🔹1 tsp vanilla extract
🔸1/2 cup of kefir or Greek yogurt
🔹1/4 cups of maple syrup or honey
🔸1/3 cup almond butter, can be replaced with any nutty
🔹1/4 cups of coconut milk, can be replaced by any milk
🔸1 cup whole wheat flour
🔹3/4 cups regular oats
🔸1 tsp baking soda
🔹1/4 tsp salt 🔸1 cup of frozen or fresh raspberries or blueberries
1. In a small cup, mix all the dry ingredients: flour, soda, salt. Mix eggs, vanilla, milk, oats, kefir, mashed banana, almond berries and maple syrup in a large bowl.
2. Mix dry and wet ingredients, add raspberries and mix gently.
4. Preheat oven to 350F. Grease the muffin pan with coconut oil, spread out the dough and bake for 25-27 minutes or until the tops are browned. Allow to cool for 5-7 minutes. Enjoy😋
First date (bite)... kinda nervous😛🍫 ... that I’m gonna eat all these in one day and not have any left for tomorrow😔
Haha now that we got bad jokes out of the way, Im here to provide a psa for all my friends who haven’t tried this heavenly combo yet!💥🕺🕺🕺 like idk what I was doing with my life before these bites of heaven but man I was missing out🤷🏼♀️ Stuff yo dates with @rodin_ranch_ Maple AB, @lilys_sweets_chocolate dark chocolate, and dust with flaky salt💃💃💃 fav snack atm!! Happy Wednesday guys!!🌟🕺 #dates#snack#lilyschocolate#almondbutter
So here's the deal. I want EVERYONE to try our products. Since I obviously can't just give out jars to everyone that asks for samples I have a new plan of action. Going forward, EVERY post I make that features a flavor (or multiple flavors) there will be a GIVEAWAY of some sorts tied to it. This way I get to reward our current customers with free jars and let those that haven't tried it win one. With that being said
🎁 GIVEAWAY 🎁
I will pick 8 different winners and they will each get whichever flavor they want if they do the following: 👉 1.) LIKE this picture 👉 2.) NAME the flavor you want most •
Winners will be randomly selected and announced Thursday night in this post. You can enter as much as you want and this is only for US residents only 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
an avocado a day keeps the doctor away...oh wait, that isn’t it. i’m still gonna pretend like it is tho 🤤 this is one of my new favorite obsessions, like a twist on avo toast! this was 1/2 an avo with everything but the bagel seasoning on @wasadeutschland crackers (they seriously have the BEST taste!!) 🥑 if you ate one food everyday what would it be? for me it’s fruits, sweet potatoes, and veggies!
I got back to Eugene last night, from a trip to Whistler Canada. I ate pretty unhealthy the whole time and wanted a good breakfast this morning. I made these easy pancakes which are vegan and gluten free!
I used flour made from buckwheat, which is a nutrient dense seed that is gluten free and high in both protein & fiber. It has a deep, nutty, rich flavor that tastes great in pancakes and many other baked goods😍
I top these with a variety of things, but today I used @gtskombucha cocoyo live probiotic yogurt (also in between each cake) + @traderjoes crunchy almond butter + @chosenfoods hemp seeds + @wedderspoonofficial Manuka Honey + shaved almonds + goji berries + caramelized banana
VEGAN BUCKWHEAT PANCAKES//
- 1/2 cup @bobsredmill buckwheat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup @almondbreeze almond milk (add more if needed in small amounts)
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 flax egg (1 Tbsp flax seed meal + 3 Tbsp water)
1. Add the buckwheat flour, baking powder, & cinnamon into a large mixing bowl.
2. In a small bowl mix the flax seed meal and water to make a flax egg.
3. Add the flax egg, almond milk, and vanilla extract to the large mixing bowl. Stir until batter forms, lumps are okay.
4. Heat a griddle to medium heat and drop ~2 Tbsp of batter straight onto the pan, so it forms a small circle. (You can increase this amount if you want bigger pancakes)
6. Cook until the underside is golden and the top begins to bubble.
7. Serve immediately and add toppings of your choice. ✨This recipe makes 9-11 pancakes. Store extra in fridge for up to 4 days✨
🍯 Loaded Maple Brown Oatmeal
⏲ Under 5 mins | Serves 1
Woke up this morning realizing that it’s only Tuesday...😓 Man the Holidays have me messed up! At least I’m starting off my morning with my favorite breakfast 😋
What’s in my bowl 🥣👇🏼
▫️1/2 cup Quick Oats (@bobsredmill)
▫️1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk (@lovemysilk)
▫️1 tsp Light Brown Sugar
▫️1/2 tbsp Maple Syrup
Combine all ingredients together in a microwave safe dish. Microwave for 1 1/2 mins - 2 mins.
Top with banana slices, almond butter (@maranathanutbutters), sliced almonds (@natureseats), cacao nibs, toasted coconut, & hemp seeds (@manitobaharvest)👌🏼
BEURRE DE POMME 🍂
Je vous partage une recette de beurre de pomme ; une tartinade à mettre sur des pancakes, des crêpes ou en tartines... en vrai j’en mettrais bien partout tellement c’est bon !
🍂 4 grosses pommes
🍂 1 cuillère à soupe de purée d’amande blanche
🍂 30g de sirop d’agave
🍂 1 cuillère à soupe de vinaigre de cidre
🍂 De la cannelle
🍂 Un peu d’eau
🍂 Une pincée de sel
🍂 Laver, peler et couper grossièrement les pommes
🍂 Les mettre dans une casserole avec le sirop d’agave, le vinaigre, la cannelle et un fond d’eau et laisser compoter environ 20 minutes
🍂 Une fois les pommes bien fondantes, les mettre dans un mixeur avec la purée d’amande et la pincée de sel
🍂 Mixer jusqu’à obtenir une texture bien lisse
🍂 Il ne reste plus qu’à transvaser la préparation dans le bocal de votre choix
💡 La préparation ce conserve environ 2 semaines au frigo
40 28922 hours ago
Simple yet v satisfying breakfast on this chilly morning ❄️ @daveskillerbread English muffin with almond butter, banana & blueberries, my favorite flavor @siggisdairy, and a hot cup of coffee (not pictured) ☕️😋 stay warm today friends!!
7 20917 hours ago
Good morning 🤗 Not eating this atm, but am in the mood for something similar 😋 Hope y’all had a lovely MLK weekend ☺️.
Roasted almond butter, warmed frozen blueberries, drizzle of honey, dry flowers, unsweetened cashewgurt, toasted Italian bread 🍇🍯🌹🥛🥖.
Happy toasting 🍞 #diningwithdiana
Close up from today’s delicious breakfast. Apples+cinnamon is 👌🏻. In the morning I love taking things slow and not be stressed so I wake up pretty early. I honestly really enjoy it. I’ve always been more of a morning person. Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day so what’s not to love about mornings? Are you more of a morning person or a evening person?
Details: a cup of oats, a cup of plant based milk, a mashed banana. Topped with cinnamon baked apples and pb.
46 15513 hours ago
almond butter and raspberry jam overnight oats! 🍓🙌🏼 inspo from a lot of accounts, but mainly @onebalancedlife 💜 if you live in an area that’s windy and cold af- stay warm! 💨⛄️
👉 1/4 c sprouted quick oats + 1 T each chia seeds, ground flax, vanilla collagen protein + 1/4 mashed banana + 3/4c ish of almond milk. stir together, cover and store in fridge. in the AM top with mashed raspberries and a spoon of almond butter 💯
Нежное прикосновение. Пленяющий аромат. С ним вообще не хочется расставаться. И выходить из душа.
Абсолютный фаворит моей зимы - миндальное масло для душа L’occitane. Из плюсов - всё вышенаписанное. А ещё он потрясающе увлажняет 😍 так, что после душа можно не пользоваться средствами для дополнительного увлажнения. А это экономия времени (что не может не радовать маму двоих деток). Ну или можно потратить его, подольше понежившись в душе ☺️
Рассказывайте о ваших любимых средствах для купания 😉
9 21115 hours ago
This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram. All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on this application are property of Instagram