REPOSTING: had to remove address 😂 didn’t think it was a good idea to have it permanently posted on IG...... ‘30 in my 30’s’ No 1: Buy my First Home 🏡. New Year.... New house. I feel like this process of buying a house has taken forever and has caused me so much stress and anxiety. But I have been saving for this for over 10 years and I’m so happy I finally committed to a house and have minus money in my accounts 😭💰 A big thank you to my parents for letting me stay at home and save my money. I can’t wait to start living here and have everyone over for 🍷🍾 and 🧀 and food 🥓🥗🥩🥑🥦 😊. So glad that I can start my 30 in my 30 list again now that I have ticked this one off 😊 #newhome#newhouse#30inmy30s#30inmy30#30inmy30thyear#no1#lillies30inmy30#minusmoney#mortgage#mortgageforlife#perth#dianella#homeowner#sohappy#lovelife#backtounpacking
One of the must do list of my trip in Perth.
Salmon fillet. Beef balls. Refillable cafe.
This set is my favorite meal at ikea.
Just like macca’s in the world.
The taste bring me to Taiwan.
The only one ikea in WA.
Sorry I have been a bit absent the last week! I have been south of Perth at Karridale participating in a circus training workshop during the week and then they had the festival over the weekend. 🎪🤹🏽♂️ 🤸🏽♀️
This meant I have had limited reception so wasn’t able to post and honestly it was that busy a week I didn’t have time- was enjoying it all too much!
Driving back to Perth this afternoon has given me time to really reflect on such a fantastic week away! 🚗
I will fill you all in on the details in the next couple of days!
1 7a minute ago
Ubuntu: I am, because we are. No man is nor shall ever be an island to himself. The interconnectedness of our species transcends more than we may think. We all depend upon one another for companionship, for love, but most importantly, for survival!
Driving but craving some beeeery goodness in this fine weather⁉️ Fear not @brewdogofficial with their Nanny State Hoppy Ale 0.5% & Raspberry Blitz Sour 0.5% will keep you well & truly hydrated while remaining under the limit🚗🤙🏻🍻
🎉It’s all about fun in our workshop!
We’ve been having a great time designing all your bandanas! Shoutout if you need a hand with any of your bandanas, we’d love working together with you to create something special!❤️🐾 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
🤩In other exciting news, we’ll be stocking our products @candco_perth starting tomorrow!! More details to follow.. #staytuned
🚀Free shipping within Australia
Oh @ameliaclairephoto 💕this women sure knows how to take a bridal bouquet shot! This is what your florist lives for the moment all the blood sweat and tears become worth it for. Each bloom is handpicked that is deemed perfection for the brides bouquet, blowed, reflexed and placed with so much intent. Nothing describes the nerves that come as your brides eyes lay on her bouquet for the first time, the way the heart races in a moment that feels like a lifetime then that smile cracks or those happy tears break and you know you have done your job right 👌🏼
3 1611 minutes ago
✨Book now ✨
1 311 minutes ago
Finally getting back into a workout routine after a very long festive season for me💜 A new get up is always motivating too! @jdsportsau#jdsportsau
6 1811 minutes ago
Joseph Cambell mythology: The hero’s journey. Every journey has a story, and every story has a begging, a middle, and an ending. In the beginning, you set up your hero (or heroine), and his or her storyline, then you throw something at him which is a great source of conflict and takes him into a whole heap of trouble. After facing many foes and overcoming various obstacles the hero saves the day and wins the girl.
Not every story is structured as precisely as followed, and some are organised occurring to a different formula depending on the author/writer. The Hero’s journey goes as follows in 12 stages.
1. The Ordinary world: This where the hero exists before his present story begins, oblivious to the adventures awaiting him. He is in a safe place. This is his every day life where we only know surface material of the hero.
2. Call to adventure: The hero begins when he receives a call to action, such as a direct threat to himself, his family, his way of life or peace to the community where he lives. It may not be a major call, but it eventually distrupts The hero’s ordinary life routines.
3. Refusal of the call: although the hero may be eager to accept the quest, at this stage he will have fears that need overcoming. Second thoughts or even deep personal doubts as to whether or not he is up for the challenge. When this happens, the Hero will refuse the call and as a result may suffer somehow. The problem he faces may seem too much to handle and the comfort of home is far more attractive than the perilous road ahead. This would also be our own response and once again helps us bond further with the reluctant Hero.
4. Meeting the mentor: at this crucial turning point where the hero desperately needs guidance he meets a mentor figure who gives him something he needs to succeed. He could offer wise advice, training or self confidence to the Hero. Whatever the mentor provides the Hero with it serves to dispel his doubts and fears and give him greater strength and courage to behind his quest.
5. Crossing The Threshold: The Hero is now ready to act upon his call to adventure and truly begin his quest, whether it be physical, spiritual or emotional. He may 🔽🔽💬
5 416 minutes ago
Meet Garry and Sunny! The owners of Kitchen on Cambridge.
They’re always looking for feedback and suggestions! If you'd like to get in contact send us an email to [email protected]
2 819 minutes ago
Birthday Makeup ✨ using the @_eyeconic “it’s lit” glitter bottle which is my new fav 👌🏼
3 3535 minutes ago
White linen shorts are a 🔑 summer wardrobe staple. Start with a crisp, white base from @forcastofficial and just add 🌈 colour!
1 446 minutes ago
On holiday ❄️ The Moët and Chandon Rosé Imperial is a beautiful taste of figs and dried apricots progressively revealing nuances of cocoa and cinnamon. ✨ #Champergram
1 41 hours ago
Anniversary Gift Sets 🌸 One bottle of an engraved Champagne bottle of your choice, and two engraved flute Champagne glasses, wrapped in a beautiful gift box ✨ #Champergram