Actual footage of me celebrating an awesome triumph and victory today by my thrice-beloved @pwintyy 💛💛💛 Way to go love!!! 🗣 #LetsFu@kinGOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! 🏋🏾♂️🏋🏽♀️🤾🏿♀️⛹️♂️🤾🏽♂️🥋🥊🧘🏼♀️🧘🏽♂️🏄🏽♀️🏄🏼♂️🧗🏼♀️🧗🏽♂️🏆🥇🏅👏🏿👏👏🏾💜👏🏻👏🏾👏🏼👏🏽 #MoreToCome
Making LOTS of cold calls this morning to expand our tour into areas unknown!!! So exhilarating (scary...I choose exhilarating 😜) 1 more day before we are back on the road again!!! These are some of our upcoming dates...if you are in the area, we would love to see you!!! 6/19 - The Commons 3:30pm GJ, CO
6/20 - Mountain Valley RV Resort 7:30pm Heber City, UT
6/29 - Sunny Valley Campground 6pm Wolf Creek, OR
7/4 - Ocean Breeze Resort 7pm Ocean City, WA
7/13 - Diamond Point RV 7pm Sequim, WA
7/20 - Maple Grove Resort 7pm Randle, WA
7/27 - Ponderosa Falls RV Resort 7pm Cheney, WA
7/28 - Indian Creek Campground 4pm Deer Lodge, MT
Last week, we held the 5 ways to wellbeing workshop along side @carersinbedfordshire@gngbedford. The 3 main points from this workshop was 1. We all need support and direction from the community to encourage a self care routine for carers.
2. Simple understanding of wellbeing can make a huge change to someone's life.
3. Regardless of our background we all need perspective on how to do things constructively. To benefit those we care for for as well as for ourselves.
This was humbling to put together and an amazing experience to meet so many new people from so many different walks of life. Who all had their own journeys.
A huge thank you to @gngbedford for helping us organise this at the gurdwara.
Vous n'avez pas encore votre fouta pour vos journées ensoleillées ? ☀️
Rendez-vous dans votre institut Mahler : votre fouta est OFFERTE pour un montant d'achat* 💯 .
Vite vite, c'est une édition limitée ! .
*Voir montant dans votre institut
A little Father’s Day special with this one we did in 2017. Something a bit different from the norm but I really like how it came out. Few details we had to execute with the finest precision 👌🏾if you look we had 6 different niches in this bathroom and all was finish with full tiles. We also got the tiles to land central to the bath and the main door 👍🏾 #staytuned#moretocome#2019#happy#fathersday
37 1,24616 June, 2019
The hardest thing is getting people to come out of their comfort zone. 98% of people I know would never go for these Rustic, chiseled edge limestone, because they think it’s for out door or a cottage, the edge is all chipped up so it can’t be use in a shower 🤷🏾♂️ well yes it can, because the other 2% of people I know like @ardan_developments_ltd and @our.renovation.project will always stand out from the rest because they want to be different from the norm and these are the clients I get more pleasure working for, because they bring out the best in you, they challenge you, they open your mind and let you look behind the standard norm, they let you express yourself & the main thing they believe in you, to deliver the highest quality 👊🏾As you can see how well this shower was put together, from taps,led light, counter,rad, dark smoked screen, niche, layout, tiles, and even the door frame that @ardan_developments_ltd and @adem_hunter done 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 this shower might not be everyone’s cup of tea but it’s one of my favorite ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ well done guys you totally knocked this one out the park 💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾 chicken wings style 🤣🤣🤣👊🏾 #staytuned#moretocome#2019#limestone#chiseled#edge
I’ve stanned so many artists and All I can say is that i never felt a stronger connection than what i have with @bts.bighitofficial ❤️ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
During the darkest of my life, i found them. They are there for me during my puberty stage where I need someone to voice out my thought and feelings that was kept inside of me until BTS did it for me. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
So thank you BTS for giving me hope, love, a voice, strength and most importantly you thought me and many ARMYs out their to love yourselves 💜 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✫彡 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐚𝐧. 𝐰𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 💜🥰 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
q: when you become an ARMY? 🥰 #6yearswithourhomebts#bts#bangtan#thankyou#moretocome#btsarmy#sixyears#btscollection#kpopcollection#btsalbum#kpopalbum
9 1,19513 June, 2019
This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram. All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on this application are property of Instagram