Stop Trying To "FIT" In! We Now Live In A Generation Where Everything Is About Materialistic, Which Is Why Most Forget They Are Worth More Than That! We Are Already Successful The Minute We Are Born. It's Up To You To Actually Go Grab Your Success. That Is By Your Drive, Your Motivation, Your Hard Work, And How Bad You Want It. Success Is The Result Of Perfection, Hard Work, Learning From Failure, Loyalty, And Persistence. Stop Trying To See What The Next Person Is Doing And Trying To Compete Against One Another. Help One Another, Help Those Who Are Lost, Those That Are In Need Of Guidance. All Our Dreams Can Come True If We Have The Courage To Pursue Them. Stay True To Yourself, Yet Always Be Open To Learn. Work Hard, And Never Give Up On Your Dreams, Even When Nobody Else Believes They Can Come True But You. These Are Not Cliches But Real Tools You Need No Matter What You Do In Life To Stay Focused On Your Path. LET'S STAY MOTIVATED
0 1139 hours ago
#repost 📷 @addicted2success
Get comfortable being uncomfortable!
If you find this “Inspirational” let me know in the comments!
Life update: Just graduated from Nursing School 👨🏽🎓💉 (Sorry for the repost for those who follow my personal account)
Just graduated from VCU to get my BSN. Learned a lot about myself in this journey.
I wasn’t your typical nursing student. My GPA coming into the program was significantly lower than my peers (got lucky enough just to get in). However, things changed when I realized that my peers were no different from me. I focused on my strengths, learned my weaknesses and told myself I was definitely capable of getting A’s on these exams like a lot of them did lol. Long story short, your mentality and self belief is all you really need. Once you believe in yourself, hold yourself accountable, put in the work, it all plays out. You’ll get the results.
Few takeaways*** (not in order)
1) Life is short.
2) You’ll always find time for the things important to you despite a busy schedule (i.e gym, family, etc.)
3) Everyone has their own problems. Stop complaining (specially about small things).
4) Surrounding yourself with people who make you better is crucial.
5) Learning your strengths and weaknesses are crucial in learning.
6) Mindset is everything. (Be confident, believe in yourself, do work and you’re set).
7) College forces you to do a lot of BS work that have nothing to do with your goals. (It’s just the way it is and it needs to change)
8) Take note of people who are doing it right and learn from them. Be humble.
9) Just chill out. It ain’t that serious. It’s all good lol
Thanks @spotify for the recognition 🔥🔥🔥🔥 for real and to believe I did this with Only one song!!! I promise I’m not done yet and neither is my #Doggies#Grind🔛 we going up next year!!! The long way!!! If you believe dat drop a 💯 #DreamsDoComeTrue you jst have to #KeepHustling