Believe it or not, one of the keys to going viral on Instagram is hashtags! So if you want to grow your following fast, you have to master the art of using hashtags. .
When it comes to hashtags, your goal is to be featured on the top 9! Every hashtag has a top 9. When you go to the Explore tab in the Instagram app and type in a hashtag, the “Top Posts” area is the grid of 9 posts at the top - this is prime real estate because it exposes your content to hundreds of thousands or even millions (depending on the size of the hashtag) of new, targeted followers!
Now that we’ve established the importance of the top 9, let’s discuss how you get there! Like most things on Instagram, there is no cut and dry formula for getting featured. However, there are several best practices that will increase your chances.
1️⃣ Creating a High-Quality Content - You don’t see spammy, low-quality content featured on the top 9. The things that all trending posts have in common is that they’re high quality, engaging, and interesting!
2️⃣ Engagement - Likes, comments, saves and shares play a big role in Instagrams selection process for the top 9! So ask questions in your posts, use the call to actions and try to spark a conversation.
3️⃣ Pick the best hashtags (for you) When it comes to hashtags there are 2 qualifiers:
Relevance - Your hashtags must be relevant to your post. If they’re not you are at risk for being flagged as spam.
Size - The first step here is being aware of what is realistic for YOU. Meaning, the smaller your following, the smaller hashtags you should be using! Check out the image to see the size hashtags you should be using.
4️⃣ Details - You can add a maximum of 30 hashtags to a post. We recommend using all 30! (If only you can find 30 relevant and proper hashtags). I recommend you to put them in the comment section so your caption will look more organized. If you put them in the comments, make sure that it’s the first comment posted!
If you like our tips, follow @waawmedia and check out our free guide on all the secrets to getting patients from Instagram.
From making an account just to post about helicopters for fun all the way to 129K.
Podcast: My Social Life
4 1345 minutes ago
With over 400 million daily users on Instagram Stories - it is probably time to include them in your marketing strategy in 2019. . .
Simply imagine how many people will you be reaching when you start creating content and showing every day on Instagram Stories. Or, just think about the missed opportunities if you don’t show up. .
If you’re looking to becoming Instagram Stories Savvy in 2019, be sure to sign up for our FREE masterclass next Wednesday, 23rd Jan at 12PM ADST! You will learn about why IG stories is more than just a brand awareness tool; why your biggest fear could actually be your biggest asset, 3 strategies on how to overcome your fear of creating IG stories and much more! Register via link in my bio!👆🏼
1 1548 minutes ago
Always keep on working. You’re never done! 💪🏼
📱 | Follow @quote.ivation for more content
👥 | Tag someone who needs daily motivation
🔛 | Turn on post notifications!
📸 | Credits for background to respective owner
1 19an hour ago
Everyone loves making money while they sleep 😴 the best way to make money 💸
How many of these are you using? Comment below!
Share this post and follow @dreamers.digest for more…
Hai un’impresa e vuoi attirare nuovi clienti? I social network sono un’ottima vetrina, ma devi scegliere il giusto canale. Noi possiamo aiutarti a trovare quello più idoneo per la tua attività, vieni a trovarci per una consulenza.
Il caffé è già su!
Repost from @aliciaabright
If you want to learn how you can start and grow your own online biz, click the link in the bio
Too many entrepreneurs complicate the process of actually launching a successful business.
If you have an online business and you're struggling to make sales, why are you struggling? Do you know why? Have you assessed your business so you can start making $$$$?
If you're getting started or need to restart, here are four steps to follow.
1. Identify the problem: When you start a business, you've got to know that you are in the business of solving problems. Whatever that problem is for your dream buyer, you're in the business of solving it. So, what is the problem that you're solving?
2. Create a way to solve the problem: This is going to be your product or service. Come up with the BEST way(s) to serve your dream buyer. Now don't go guessing on how to best serve them. You've got to go do research. Talk with them. Find out what they want, what they expect, and how they want the problem solved. This will give you the best outcome when it comes to step 3.
3. Sell the solution: Your dream buyer has a problem, you have the solution. When you look at how business and the market works, we all pay for a solution to our problems. If we're hungry and on the go, we pay for take out; if we're in need of an outfit, we go to the mall; need guidance? You pay for a counselor; Gotta file taxes? You pay your CPA. For every product/service on the market, there is a problem being solved. So now that you've got the solution to the problem, it's time to make moolah.
4. Rinse & repeat: You've going to repeat that process over and over again for every single product you launch, every service you promote, and for all your businesses. It's that simple.
Drop any questions below in the comments...
⚠️3 ways to be smart on social media ⚠️
1. Be active - post daily, like, comment and share!
2. Focus on meaningful engagement - Use dms & private messages, don’t spam like and comment, spend time writing something useful or meaningful.
3. Give value - Many businesses post content that consistently takes from there audience & bombards then with “buy now”, “shop now” etc. give more then you take to you audience, this will build trust with you and your consumers and they are more likely to engage with your brand. •
Image by: @yk •
Welcome to Black Pencil Communication, the one-stop for tailored creative solutions to take your business to the next level.
Founded to provide CREATIVE, INNOVATIVE & EVOCATIVE solutions, we pride ourselves with going beyond the norm to leverage our diverse experience and professional understanding of different target markets to craft solutions that speak directly to your desired target market.
3️⃣ Reasons why your engagement is dropping ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1️⃣ Your Content is Stale - have you been repurposing the same 75 pics for the past 6 months? It’s probably time to switch things up. Repurposing content is totally fine - but you need to make sure that there is enough new/fresh items in the mix to keep your followers current and engaged! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
2️⃣ You’re Captions are One-Sided - The key to genuine engagement is conversion! Make sure that you’re asking thoughtful questions that will spark interesting conversations. This could mean addressing a controversial topic, or simply asking for opinions!
3️⃣ Your Followers Aren’t Seeing Your Posts - Instagram’s algorithm is designed to show users more of what they like and less of what they don’t. Meaning that the less likes you get, the less your posts are even showed, which results in even less likes... it’s essentially a downward spiral. A couple ways to reset the clock and boost your content FAST are to: run a giveaway (ask users to like your most recent posts for a chance to win a prize), put some money behind your posts and boost them to a larger audience, or simply hop on Instagram stories and explain the situation to your followers/ask them to show your feed some extra love! ❣️
With that said, it’s natural for engagement to fluctuate. 🎢 Instagram is always changing and evolving and so are its users. If you see a drop in engagement, don’t panic 😱! At the end of the day, you really have no control over other people’s behavior. So, instead of worrying about the algorithm or getting down on your audience, focus on what you CAN control (I.e. the three categories listed above 🔝). ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Is your engagement ⬆️ or ⬇️ lately? (Comment below!)
TAG 5 FRIENDS TO READ THIS 👇 I've been seeing this for a while now, thought it was one of their tests but apparently it has come to stay!
P.S. If you don't have this feature, then you need to update your Instagram app NOW!
What is “ALT Text”?
In Internet language, “ALT” means alternative. So “ALT text” mean “alternative text”.
ALT text is the alternative to your photo in case your photo doesn’t not load on a website (for example). Instead of seeing the photo, people will read your alternative text. Your alternative text should describe what is on your photo (this way people don’t totally miss out on your content). If you don’t write an alternative text for your photo, people will miss your photo and your alternative description.
ALT texts are everywhere. They are on every websites on the Internet. And now on Instagram. You might not “see it”, but it is very important and powerful.
What is the ALT text for?
Here is the most important thing you should know about ALT text:
The ALT text is NOT a “copy and paste” of your Instagram caption. The ALT text is used to describe exactly what is on your photo.
Here is why you should add it to your posts
1. IT HELPS PEOPLE WHO CAN'T SEE “SEE ” YOUR PHOTO. Think about it: Instagram is a visual platform. Plus, we usually don’t describe a photo in the caption. This makes it harder for people who can’t see (like blind people) to relate to your story. If you write an ALT text, people will use it to understand what is on your photo. Their phones (thanks to the awesome “screen reader” feature) will read the ALT text for them. You’re basically making your content, your creativity and yourself accessible to even more people in the community.
2. IT HELPS THE INSTAGRAM ALGORITHM UNDERSTAND WHAT IS ON YOUR PHOTO. Instagram has been using an image recognition technology to “see” what is on your photo.This technology helps Instagram show your post to more people who like your kind of content. This is awesome to make sure your posts are seen by people who actually care about what you post (and not random people on Instagram).
TAG YOUR FRIENDS TO COME AND LEARN TOO! So I'll load part 2 😊 Oya na
35 2744 hours ago
This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram. All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on this application are property of Instagram