_GUINNESS BEEF STEW_
• ( 3 1/2 4- Pound ) boneless beef chuck eye roast, pulled apart at seams,trimmed and cut into 1 1/2- inch pieces.
• 2 yellow onions, chopped fine
• 1/4 teaspoon salt • 1 tablespoon tomato paste
• 2 garlic cloves,minced
• 1/4 cup all,purpose flour
• 6-8 cups beef stock / or demi glaze if demi not available use 1/4 cup of port wine
• 1 ( 12 - ounce ) bottle guinness • 1 ( 8 oz glass ) of any ale of your choice
• 4 1/2 teaspoon dark brown sugar
• 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
• 1 1/2 pounds yuck on gold potatoes, unpeeled, cut into 1 - inch pieces
• 1 pound carrots, peeled and cut into 1 - inch pieces
• 2 tablespoon minced fresh parsley.
🐮 season the beef with salt and freshly ground pepper add it to a pan W/beef stock and ale let it soak for 45 minutes.
🐮 over medium-high heat, add the onions, carrots and celery, sweat the veggies for 25-30 minutes, add the garlic half way through this process.
🐮 whisk in the beef stock and port wine / or demi glaze, 3/4 cup of the guinness bring to simmer.
🐮 stir in the beef and all of the contents from the separate pan add the tomato paste and return to a simmer.
🐮 Add the potatoes cook until the beef and vegetables are almost tender, stirring halfway through cooking.
🐮 In a separate pot add just about 24 oz of beef stock or bemi glaze.
🐮 Add the rue ( 1 pound of butter to 1 pound of flour ) once you have cooked the rue out add to the stew.Stir while it thickens don't smash the vegetables or beef when stirring be gentle.
🐮 Remove the pot from the oven and stir in the remaining 1/2 cup of guinness and the parsley. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve.
Beer is one alcoholic beverage that is used in the beauty regime for the hair and skin care. Beer is a soothing cleanser which helps to dissolve dead skin cells and increase the elasticity of the skin. It contains B vitamins, hops, saccharides, and yeast which are beneficial to the skin in many ways. When added with lime juice it also helps to clear blocked pores and lighten the brown spots.
ЗОЖ длился не очень долго, винишко за 650₽ (а не за 900) за бокал найдено😁 Это акция «счастливые часы» в ресторане😝😎😬.
Но муж пьет #guinness за 1000₽, поэтому легче пока не стало🖖😝.
И никакие книги про «как бросить пить» не нужны👌.
Happy #RepealDay, Guinness lovers! The 21st Amendment was ratified on this day in 1933, which repealed the 18th Amendment, ended Prohibition in the US and made the first Guinness brewery in the US in the 1940s possible. How are you celebrating today? You don’t need to ask me... ^Heather, Guinness Correspondent