Gratitude Day 2: unbelievably grateful for my business. I am so in love with the work that I get to do; Another Cup Photography will be 1 year old in January and I cannot believe the journey and growth I’ve experienced thus far.
I chose this photo from @ladyvlacquer’s launch collection because we just shot the new winter colors today and it was one of those “I can’t believe this is my job” days. Also, it’s really pretty. 💅🏼✨
Behind every man that shows courage, confidence, and conviction is a woman that gives him millions of reasons why he should.
1 53 minutes ago
Ok who else is loving the warm weather? 🙋♀️🙋♂️ and the fact that it is so light by 5am 😀🔥? Let’s use this time and make the most of it. Yup you guessed right -Time to WORKOUT 💥 ^
NO equipment required —3min Jog on the spot. 30 Frog jumps. 15 Jack knives. 20 Incline Push ups -3 sets 💥 30 Curtsy lunges. 1min Walk Plank on hands. 30sec Mountain Climbers. 15 Reverse Crunches -3 sets 💥 🔥 GYM workout —— 15 Lateral raises. 20/15/12 Plie Squats with upright rows. 15/12/10 Leg press machine. -3 sets 💥 20/15/12 Reverse Flys. 12 Bulgarian Squats holding weights. 15 seated bicep curls -3 sets 💥 NO excuses today! You got this 🙋♂️😊💙 #fitness#fitnessmotivation#fitspo#exerciseroutine#happypants#gymleggings#sunshine#outdoorworkout#goals#summergoals#personaltrainer#bloggerstyle
Stay committed to your goals, but flexible in your approach 💫 || Don't give up on your goals just because of a screw up.
This weekend, things got out of whack. I didn't workout the times that I planned for, missed a day of meditation, and didn't stick to my to-do list like I usually do. In short, I screwed up. 🙃
But since I'm trying to practice more self-compassion, I didn't beat myself up over it. Instead, I tried to gain more insight on why it happened. 🤷🏿♀️
Screwups happen -- it's a part of being human. But it's how we manage those instances determines if we bounce back and achieve our goals.✨
If you are dealing with a screwup, my advice is to use it as an opportunity to get to know yourself better. What was it about the situation that got you off course? 🤔
Once you figure out what got you off track, you can avoid the same issues in the future.❇
Don't throw away all that progress over one mistake.✌🏿❤
-- xx The Healthlete
People ask me “Do you & Jason ever argue?” Ummmm yeah & whoever in relationship tells you they don’t argue is a LIAR‼️ It’s all about how to argue properly...do you listen to each other & try to understand the other’s point of view or do you just want things to go your way? Every disagreement won’t resolve the “problem”, however, you can agree to disagree, take note of each other’s feelings & try not continue to cause the same issues.
67 19705 hours ago
10-Minute Lemon Garlic Butter Shrimp & Zucchini Noodles
1 pound (450g) raw medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
4 medium zucchini
1 tablespoons olive oil
4 tablespoons softened butter, or ghee, divided
4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
Pinch of red pepper flakes
Juice of 1/2 fresh lemon
1/4 cup (60ml) chicken or vegetable stock (or white wine)
Hot sauce of your choice, to taste (we used Sriracha)
Salt and fresh cracked pepper, to taste
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
1. Wash and trim the ends of the zucchini. Make the zucchini pasta using a spiralizer or julienne peeler and set aside.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil and 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp in one layer and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook for one minute without stirring, so the bottom of the shrimps get slightly browned.
3. Add the chopped garlic, Italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes and then stir the shrimp for another minute or two to cook the other side. Transfer the shrimp to a shallow plate.
4. In the same pan, add remaining butter, lemon juice, chicken or vegetable stock, and hot sauce to the pan. Bring the sauce to a simmer for 2-3 minutes, stirring regularly.
5. Stir in the zucchini noodles and cook until done, about 2 minutes, stirring regularly. Allow the sauce to reduce a bit if it’s too watery. Add the grilled shrimp back to the pan and stir for another minute. Serve immediately with lemon slices, extra parsley, and pepper. Enjoy!
👥 Tag a friend who'd like this ❤️💚💙
📸 All credits to respective owner(s) // 👉 @eatwell101 😍
...FOLLOW @beabos.care 👈 for the best daily workout & health tips 💪
17 7632 hours ago
This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram. All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on this application are property of Instagram