The Parthenon is such a magical place. It will give you chills for sure!
- nearly 2500 y.o.
- dedicated to Athena
- converted into a Catholic church in 1204
- later converted into a mosque in 1458
- 👎🏽 totally ruined in 1687 during the Great Turkish War
- 👎🏽 more ruined by the Lord of Elgin who stole its greatest sculptures to England where they are now on display at the British Museum
- 👎🏽 1900-1930 defective restoration of Parthenon. I mean seriously they messed it up
- 👍🏽 1975 until now its continuous, diligent restoration
Friends are the best to explore with!
First stop was amazing but I’m soooo excited for the rest of this trip and getting to experience something new!
_______________________________________________________ #WhereNe ❌t #ExplorerSociety#ExploreArizona
Flash summer trend looks by L’Oréal Professionnel are the way to go this summer.
We believe all cities in Pakistan have their distinct character and personality. Rock your city’s favorite look this summer.
Sydney is home to some of the most beautiful beaches. From sheltered bays to busy surf beaches, secluded spots, and famous tourist destinations, you can find them all! Our lovely friend and guest blogger Jaimy selected the top picks of the natural beaches in Sydney. Her ultimate favourite: Coogee Beach. Jaimy is lucky to call Coogee Beach her home. We can only daydream of living in such a beautiful spot 💙 •
For all the Dutchies: 🇳🇱
De mooiste stranden van Sydney ontdekken? Lees Jaimy’s blog met alle fijnste stranden en must-do coast walks in Sydney! •
6 more days until I fly to Barcelona for Primavera Sound! I can’t wait to go!! I wanted to go to this festival for over 4 years now and every year there was some exam or some other important thing so I couldn’t fly out. I AM SO EXCITED!! 🐉