Ever confused about which curry to have at a restaurant? Ask them to get you a curry tasting thali!
Loved this concept at @thetanjoretiffinroom . They get you this vibrant Thali with all their curry versions. They also run you through each curry while you taste them simultaneously and advise you on preferred pairings with vegetables, meat or seafood as also what accompaniment would go well with the curry - rice, appams or Malabar Parotta.
It’s an unique but lovely experience that helps make it easier for you to choose a main course and enjoy the process.
Chicken Dum Biryani in the 📷
Place 📍Junglee Restaurant
Khavaiye meter 4/5
It would have been 5/5 if they had enough chicken in it 🤤
Accompained with a small bowl of curry and salad (koshimbir)
One full portion enough for two (suffice the hunger at best)
Priced at Rs 250*
Location is not on instagram 😅
I have put an location of a known travels in Dadar it's at the end of the lane in their (please dm me if you wana check in)
I will put more posts of the food that they serve here
English Breakfast served here through out the day
Sunday हो या monday, रोज़ खाओ अंडे!
Good morning friends. 💪🙋
We all are aware about the benefits of adding eggs to our breakfast. And personally, I love eggs a lot as it's the most nutritious food on the planet and the best source of protein. They are not only good for your hairs or for building lean muscle but also are quite filling and tend to make you eat fewer calories, helping you to lose weight.
Viola! Isn't it amazing???
Hence, they are mostly part of my diet. But eating just boiled eggs sometimes get boring. So for a twist I tried this mumbai special egg roast fry for my breakfast and found it quite amazing. Therefore, sharing it wil you all.
Do try the recipe.
Comment below what's your favourite breakfast.
Follow @flatter_platter_ for more updates.
Use #foodiefp to get featured.
Wish you all a very happy weekend! 💕💕 Egg Roast Fry
2 tbsp oil
1 tbsp butter (optional)
4 boiled eggs
1 tsp mustard seeds
2-3 green chilli, vertical slits
1 large onion, sliced
2 tomatoes, sliced
8-10 curry leaves
1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
Salt to taste
1 tsp red chilli powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp black pepper powder
1 tbsp fresh coriander
1. Take a pan and add 2 tbsp oil to it.
2. Once oil is heated, add boiled eggs to it.
3. Once the eggs changes colour to little brown, take them out in a plate.
4. In oil, add mustard seeds and chillies.
5. Once the seeds crackle, add onion and curry leaves, saute this for 4-5 mins.
6. Add ginger- garlic paste and saute for another 3-4 mins. Then add tomatoes.
7. Now add salt, pepper, turmeric, red chilli powder, and saute till all ingredients mix well.
8. Cut boiled egg into half and add it to the mixture.
9. Add coriander, butter and saute well.
10. Now take a pav, roast it from both sides.
11. Serve egg roast with pav.