You’ll see it the end of every meal 😜
Custom bill tray for @costa_del_rum
1 0just now
Squeezed in this funky new gate design for a client before holidays. The gates were built to match the features on the front of the house to tie it all together and give it a really modern look. Also finished the sides of the house with new 20mm rundle gravel to update the look and make it more functional.
A women's heart is an initiative set up to cater for divorced, separated and widowed women who are faced with the challenges of legal support, emotional separation, physical separation and financial distress due to their new found status.
#wednesdaywisdom • Mix and Match - what a fun way to brighten up your breakfast nook, mix and match your cups and saucers • Pick up this fun lot in our End of Summer Warehouse Auction August 26th • #cups&saucers
Y’all may remember my post of the #InstagramFrame design I made for a client’s kiddos bday. They were absolutely delighted & I can’t even tell you how big my smile is from seeing this kiddos joy. I love LOVE seeing shots of customers loving the work I’ve made for them, whether it’s interactive like this bad boy, or how they’ve displayed the piece in their home. Thank you Bianca & kiddo for allowing me to be a part of your celebrations!!! 💖💙🤩 you guys are AMAZING!!
"Selecione o meio que melhor o conduza a seu almejado objetivo." Quando falamos em móveis sob medida, estamos nos referindo a objetos que podem despertar alegrias e sentimentos bons todas as vezes que você colocar os olhos neles.
🌎Welcome heroes to our Anime City!!🌎
♥️Join me. Let’s enjoy this incredible journey together!♥️
🔥 Please ✨turn on notifications✨ so you won’t miss a post!🔥
This is who gave me the idea for the red brake lights outline. I draw inspiration from anime and apply it to my life in many areas. I’m sure many of you are the same. In this case, it was my baby. 👌🏻😎
Here is my vision for completing the rear:🤔
• Step 1 is to add a long thick red design along the bottom!!✅
• Step 2 is adding a couple more smaller thick red pieces. I want to surprise you by not saying where.✅
• Step 3 is to add one or several reflective tape designs. Again, surprise, surprise.✅
• Step 4 is to plastidip the left two eyes (brake lights) just a little bit darker.✅
• Step 5 is to remove the upside down crosses and the reflective cross.✅
• Step 6 is to create a custom reflective sharingan and put it where the reflective cross currently is.🔜(Still a work in progress)
• Step 7 is to put two custom Bleach 3d emblems in the back somewhere. If you know somebody who can create custom 3d auto emblems. (Please send me there way)
• Step 8 is to buy actual matte black tail light bezels to replace the plastidip ones on now.✅
• Step 9 is to buy and install an aggressive and badass high rise wing.
• Step 10 is to buy and install an aggressive and badass diffuser
• Step 11 is to have a custom Ichigo Mugetsu license plate frame made. I have the image in my mind. But have no idea who has the skills and tech to make it. (If you know someone, send me their way)
• Step 12 is to order legacy plates (black and yellow license plates)
I think the rear will finally be complete once these 12 goals have been achieved.😅☺️🙋🏼♂️👌🏻🏎