“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t go than by ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail. Explain. Dream. Discover.” #wanderlust #throwback #angkorwat #cambodia #asianinvasion
0 215 minutes ago
Good morning, Siem Reap! If you would rather be spending this week with us here, you know what to do - click or tap the link in our bio to get started.
Bullet hole. Angkor Wat, Siem Reap, Cambodia 3/22/2019 #religionandwarwhataretheygoodfor#kissingerwarcrimes
The idea of my Paintings is to have an energy radiate from the center, the lucky penny. As you can see from this photo I took a few days ago it radiates energy, but of a different sort.•
If I had my way, I would go back to Siem Reap for a full month. I would buy passes to the temples for every single day. And I would go to a different temple each morning at sunrise to sit quietly and let it introduce itself to me. 🌅
We visited 9 of the dozens of temples on the complex and each one had a distinctive energy. From the way it rested in the sunlight or towered to the sky to the way it sounded to walk through it, they were each so unique. 🌅
From dancing halls to elephant terraces to pink sprawling courtyards to schools of learning to a million faces, each one had something special to offer. 🌅
First week back from vacation is always a weird one. Reflecting on our adventure through Thailand and Cambodia, mainly wishing I had a bowl of some noodles and a Singha in front of me. Each trip always leaves me with a sense of gratitude for the opportunity to see some amazing places. Returning from Southeast Asia, I came back with that same gratitude, but also, feeling extremely humbled by how little I truly know about the world and how much more I have to learn and grow. This world is filled with amazing places, people, history, and culture..and being able to witness it all is what keeps me moving forward.
Hotel Stay Giveaway| Open world wide 🌏| To celebrate 1000 followers and to thank you all for your love and support in this adventure. I’m giving away to ONE lucky person - A 2 night free stay in a four star hotel at Siem Reap, Cambodia. ( #Angkorwat )
CONTEST RULES & REGULATIONS (Month of May, flexible dates depending on hotel availability). Here’s How to Enter:
1. Follow @igeorged on Instagram &
2. Tag one friend on comment section &
3. Make sure you like,comment & follow my Instagram handle. (To increase the chance of winning you can comment as many times as you wish, one tag per comment )
No purchase or payment required to enter or win. Must be 18 years of age or older and have a valid government issued I.D. to be selected as a winner. ————————-//———————— For an extra entry/consolation prizes (to be decided)... 4. Dm your email ids! ————————//————————— Giveaway closes 27th March, 11:59PM (CEST). I will announce the winner on 29th March,2019 via story/Dm.
Winner entry will be chosen at random.
The randomly picked winner has to get in touch via IG message within 2 days from the date of the result. ———————//——————-
Terms and conditions ~
1. Prize is non transferable.
2. I reserve all the rights to alter or cancel this promotion without prior notice.
3. Winner must agree to post photos of their hotel stay! Obviously we all want to see the fun!!
4. Airline tickets and other expenses are not included in this giveaway. *This giveaway is not sponsored, administered or associated with Instagram or Facebook in any way.* ——————//——- #travel#travelblogger#travelholic#photoshoot#photos#travellife#cambodia#traveladdicts#traveling#photooftheweek#photographs#travelmore#wanderers#photo#photos#photooftheday#travelphotography#giveaway#contest#followtowin#angkorwat#angkor