The Monstera adansonii cuttings I got from Tia have rooted nicely in soil. These ones I just put right into potting mix in a plastic pot. No rooting hormones, no cover on the pot. The stems were so thick and full of root nodes than I didn’t think it was necessary. I lost a couple of leaves in the process but a handful of new ones emerged so I’m happy with that. I had this pot right in the window where I think it got too hot and dry, so I found a better spot for it away from the window. ⠀
On another note, thank you for the lovely words of encouragement in response to yesterday’s story. Really means a lot. And thank you to those who opened up about their own situations. 💚 ⠀
Finally: I’m wearing sleeves!