FUJIFILM has announced that it will release the Fujifilm GFX100, the latest model in the GFX system of mirrorless digital cameras. The GFX100 is a true game changer with three “world’s first” features, making it a camera of unparalleled innovation that helps capture and record precious moments in ultimate quality.
Key features :
- Newly developed 102MP 55mmLF image sensor, specifically developed for the GFX100
- The world’s first five-axis IBIS in a camera featuring an image sensor bigger than the 35mm format
- The world’s first 4K30p video recording capability among consumer mirrorless digital cameras with a sensor bigger than the 35mm format
- Dust-resistant, weather-resistant, lightweight and highly robust magnesium alloy body with integrated vertical grip
- Enhanced operability and versatile information displays
- 5.76 million dot EVF with 100% coverage and 2.36 million dot tilting 3.2-inch LCD display
- High speed and high precision phase detection AF
- Unique color reproduction technology : The camera supports “16-bit RAW” mode, 16-bit TIFF in camera file conversion as well as a “Smooth Skin Effect” function which automatically smooths the skin tones, a function often performed in post processing when shooting portraiture.
Click the link in our bio for more details and stay tuned with Fujifilm Middle East for release date details!
This beautiful shot by @hseinkz captures the @burjalarab in all its glory as it stands tall above the clouds. The seven-star hotel is an architectural marvel that is shaped like an Arabian dhow, a nod to the UAE's rich history with the sea.
Born in Beirut, Vartan comes from a culturally diverse family where his father is from Armenia and his mother is from Lebanon. His passion for photography has been influenced by many people, of which the key individuals were his parents and his former partner. According to Vartan, his mother would indulge his father's flair for amateur photography, and unwittingly sparking his own curiosity and desire to observe his surroundings more attentively. Vartan’s work encompasses capturing the beauty of landscapes around the world, creative portraits and street photography.
Swipe across to see some of Vartan’s incredible work with Fujifilm
The vivid contrast in the colours of the sky and the architectural prowess of the @louvreabudhabi make this a spectacular shot of a cultural masterpiece that celebrates universal creativity and champions art in the region.
Emirati Fatima Al Hameli, the UAE's first female camel breeder walks her camels on a beach in Abu Dhabi. However, she feels most at home in the desert where she grew up and went on weeklong hunting trips with her father and her camel called Saffron.
An extraordinary feat of engineering and architecture; Welcome to the Palm Jumeirah
This magnificent structure built on the sea is shaped like a date palm tree with over 17 fronds and a crescent-shaped island, home to some of the world's most incredible attractions and hotels such as the Atlantis Palm Jumeirah.
@iamdocgelo took his Fujifilm X-A2 aboard a gyrocopter and captured this breath-taking aerial view.
Saudi based Sami Al Tokhais @samitokhais is a Fujifilm X-Photographer and freelance photographer, specialising in travel and documentary photography. His love for photography started at a young age, where he would skim the pages of National Geographic and travel vicariously through their beautiful images. He also credits his passion for travel photography and his world views to his upbringing, where he grew up in two different cultures between Riyadh and Colorado in the United States. This resulted in his belief that photographs are a universal language that influences the way we all make sense of the world.
What’s the secret to his captivating photos? The right gear for the job and the appropriate approach to a subject - making sure to not disrupt a way of life in a culture.
Swipe Across ➡️
This awe-inspiring shot by @oliver_wheeldon using the Fujifilm X-T1 and 35mm F1.4, overlooks the picturesque Ras Al Khor Wildlife sanctuary and the mega structures of Dubai, capturing a moment of calmness amidst the bustle of the city.