Celebrating the Holy Ramadhan, Bukit Darmo Golf proudly present D'Angkringan Ramadhan Culinary.
For only Rp 120.000/pax nett you can enjoy all you can eat buffet & angkringan. Have a bit (or more) of everything our chefs have specially prepared. Bring all your family, friends, and colleages and enjoy the unique vibe of Ramadhan with us.
7 408:38 AM May 28, 2018
Fasting is only 1% of not eating and drinking. The rest 99% is bringing your heart closer to Allah.
Have a Blessed and Peaceful Ramadhan to all of you.
1 228:28 AM May 28, 2018
This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram. All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on this application are property of Instagram